2020 Jeep Gladiator
There’s never been anything quite like the All-New Jeep® Gladiator, engineered from the ground up to be a true pickup truck. Backed by legendary Jeep Brand 4×4 capability, and impressive engine specs, Gladiator is ready to carry you and your gear around the corner or to the far corners of the earth.
in the industry(5), who needs convention anyway?
Higher levels of articulation help keep all four tires on the ground to help ensure they remain stable and engaged.
Ground Clearance (3)
Rubicon models get up to 11.1-inches of ground clearance between the underside of the truck and the terrain so you can drive over obstacles without underbody damage.
Thanks to precision steering and optimized wheelbases, Gladiator can swiftly veer around narrow gaps and maneuver around rocks, logs or tight spots.
Traction is key when off-roading so that every wheel works to drive the truck forward. Jeep Brand 4×4 systems help to ensure the right tire has traction when it’s needed.
An all-new high-strength steel frame, heavy-duty axles, new coil rear suspension and the largest brakes in its class(6) come together in a truly capable pickup truck that screams, “Where to next?”
ENGINEERED FOR STRENGTH
The rugged all-steel 5-foot cargo bed with a three-position tailgate and LED cargo lighting is ready for your dirt bikes, ATVs and more thanks to a Best-in-Class available payload(5).
TECH THAT STEPS IN
Underneath the iconic exterior, the All-New Gladiator is equipped with the latest standard and available safety and security technology. It’s designed to help keep you out of trouble and to even take action when trouble is unavoidable.
(1) Based on the FCA USA LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment
(2) Always check entire surroundings visually before proceeding
(3) Based on the FCA USA LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment. When properly equipped. See dealer for details.
(4) Always drive within your ability and experience level and consistent with conditions
(5) Do not attempt water fording unless depth is known to be less than 30 inches. Traversing water can cause damage that may not be covered by the new vehicle warranty. Always off road responsibly in approved areas.
(6) Based on the FCA US LLC Midsize 4×4 Crew Cab Segment. Based on front and rear disc brake diameter.