2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity & Specs
The 2018 RAM 2500 is engineered for your toughest jobs, capable of towing heavy trailers. No matter how large your Pekin job is, you can depend on the 2018 RAM 2500 towing capacity and payload specs to get it done. Discover the three engine options and the specs for each below.
How Much Can a RAM 2500 Tow?
- With its base engine, the RAM 2500 towing capacity maxes out at 13,890 pounds with a max payload of 3,060 pounds.
- Upgrade to the 6.4L HEMI V8 engine and raise the stakes with a best-in-class max towing capacity of 16,320 pounds and a 3,990-pound max payload.
- Go diesel and max out your torque and towing. The 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel I6 engine, this RAM 2500 has a max towing capacity of 17,980 pounds with payload of up to 3,160 pounds.
RAM 2500 Engine Specs
- Standard V8: 383 hp and 400 lb-ft of torque
- Upgrade V8: 410 hp and 429 lb-ft of torque
- Turbo Diesel: 370 hp and 800 lb-ft of torque
Ready to Discover the 2018 RAM 2500 Towing Capacity?
If you’re in the market for a reliable, powerful truck with the capability of towing whatever you might need, we hope it’s clear that the 2018 RAM 2500 towing capacity can do the job. Not sure if you need the full capabilities of the RAM 2500? Compare it to the RAM 1500 in person and decide for yourself. Contact us to learn more about the RAM 2500 towing capacity or to schedule a test drive.
More on RAM Trucks
The 2018 RAM 2500 is engineered for your toughest jobs, capable of towing heavy trailers. No matter how large your Pekin job is, you can depend on the 2018 RAM 2500 towing capacity and payload specs to get it done. Discover the three engine options and the specs for each below. RAM 2500 Overview RAM…
There were plenty of exciting things to do and vehicles to see at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show, including news on the new RAM 1500 and how it will soon be available with a multi-function tailgate and more exciting features. Just look at the 2019 Ram 1500 vs. Ford F-150. 2019 RAM 1500 Schedule Service All-New…
The All-New 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, when equipped with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque. That is best-in-class V8 towing*, and depending on the trim, the payload capacity is between 1,710 to 2,300 pounds. Not only that, but this truck also delivers on performance specs and configurations to give drivers…