What is the RAM 1500 Towing Capacity?
The All-New 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity of 12,750 pounds, when equipped with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque. That is best-in-class V8 towing*, and depending on the trim, the payload capacity is between 1,710 to 2,300 pounds. Not only that, but this truck also delivers on performance specs and configurations to give drivers from Pekin to Washington a powerful, fun, and safe truck for work or fun. Just look at the 2019 RAM 1500 vs. Ford F-150.
How Much Can a Ram 1500 Tow?
- Rebel: 11,540 pounds
- Laramie Longhorn: 11,540 pounds
- Limited: 11,540 pounds
- Big Horn/Lonestar: 11,610 pounds
- Laramie: 11,610 pounds
- Tradesman: 12,750 pounds
All-New RAM 1500 Engines and Specs
Each of the RAM 1500 engine options is paired with the standard Class-Exclusive TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission, and each engine offers both power and efficiency:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine: This engine delivers best-in-class entry-level horsepower of 305, as well as 269 lb-ft of torque. When equipped with the 4X2 drivetrain, it makes an EPA-estimated 17 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway, and with the 4X4 drivetrain, it makes 16 mpg/city and 23 mpg/highway.
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque: This engine also delivers 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque, as well as best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy of 19 mpg/city and 24 mpg/highway. It also provides a best-in-class 4×4 highway driving range of up to 624 miles. This engine makes 20 mpg/city and 25 mpg/highway with the 4X2 drivetrain.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine: With this V8 engine, you get 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque. When equipped with the 4X2 drivetrain, this engine makes 22 mpg on the highway near Washington.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque: This HEMI® engine also delivers 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque, but it provides the best-in-class towing capacity of 12,750 pounds. You’ll make 17 mpg/city and 23 mpg/highway with the 4X2 drivetrain and 17 mpg/city and 22 mpg/highway with the 4X4 drivetrain.
If you’d like to learn more about the 2019 RAM 1500 features, check out this brand’s highlights from the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Need even more towing power? Explore the 2018 RAM 2500 towing capacity.
Experience the 2019 RAM 1500 Performance in Morton
To learn more about the towing capabilities of the All-New 2019 RAM 1500 and to experience its performance features in person, visit the Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton showroom for a test drive. If you have questions about this truck or want to know more about RAM 1500 lease options, contact us online.
More from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton
Counted among the most exciting pickup trucks this year, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator has shoppers talking all the way from Pekin to Metamora, asking important questions about its engine specs. Curious? Here, you’ll find available Jeep Gladiator engine options and specs, straight from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton. Do the 2020 Jeep Gladiator mpg, towing capacity, horsepower, and capability…
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee ranks in the top 15 of U.S. News and World Report’s list of compact SUVs. What places it in such high esteem among critics and Pekin area drivers alike? An exciting list of features available across its many trim levels makes the Jeep Cherokee 4×4 and other models especially attractive. Explore…
Pekin drivers who are searching for the perfect vehicle for their growing family won’t want to pass up the 2019 Chrysler Pacifica. This top-of-the-line minivan offers plenty of features to help you stay connected to what matters, as well as plenty of cargo space to haul your whole brood and then some! Explore the Chrysler…
*Class based on Light-Duty pickup