2020 Jeep Cherokee Configurations
If you want a powerful yet refined SUV that can keep up with your latest adventures, the Jeep Cherokee has a configuration built for you. Whether you enjoy off-roading near Pekin or want a sleek ride for your daily commute in Washington, the Jeep Cherokee trim levels offer the selection you need. With a wide range of trims and endless options, the new Jeep Cherokee is a perennial favorite on the East Peoria streets. Thanks to the legendary Jeep Cherokee 4×4 capabilities, towing capacity, and innovative comfort and convenience features, this model retains its popularity once again this year. Learn more about the various Jeep Cherokee configurations below!
Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
Each of the seven Jeep Cherokee trim levels offers two available configurations (minus Trailhawk®, which has just one available) for a stunning total of 13 iterations of the 2020 Jeep Cherokee to choose from. As you make your way through the Jeep Cherokee configurations, you will find that each one offers unique specialties and capabilities. The fuel economy ratings for the Jeep Cherokee trim levels ranges from 21 mpg to 31 mpg. Other variable specs include:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – $28,675 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,350 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $34,505 MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $33,145 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
While you will be assured to get incredible value at any Jeep Cherokee trim level, the more expensive the model, the more capable and adventurous your Jeep can be. If you have your eye on an off-road vehicle, consider the Trailhawk®, which offers performance enhancements like Selec-Speed Crawl Control, an off-road suspension, all-weather floor mats, accent color roof rails, optional rock rails, and more!
Jeep Cherokee Specs and Amenities
Each Jeep Cherokee configuration is crafted to offer maximized value and impressive standard features. Depending on your wishlist, you may prefer one Jeep Cherokee trim level over another based on the following highlights:
- Latitude – 6-way manual driver’s seat, with Uconnect® 4 and 7-inch touchscreen interface
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof
- Altitude -18-inch wheels, choice of 10 exterior colors
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, bold front and rear fascias, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accent
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, heated front seats, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface
- High Altitude -19-inch wheels, Uconnect® 4C NAV
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting
Find Your Dream Jeep Cherokee 4×4 in Morton
Are you ready to elevate your driving experience with an affordable Jeep upgrade? Turn to Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton to help you find the Jeep you have always dreamed of. Our finance experts work hard to offer competitive prices and rotating new vehicle specials for even more ways to save. Upgrade your ride and shopping experience all at once when you work with Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton today! Contact us to learn more about the Jeep Cherokee 4×4 and the services we provide.
Curious about other Jeep models? Compare the Cherokee vs. Grand Cherokee today!
More from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton
Morton families need space. And, boy, do you get it in the cavernous Chrysler Pacifica interior. This SUV has a 3rd row of seats, which means your family can take advantage of the 7-passenger Chrysler Pacifica seating capacity. There’s plenty of cargo space for all of your groceries, as well. Discover more of the…
Are you in the market for a new RAM 1500 pickup truck, and wondering if it can handle towing your trailer around the greater Morton area? Then, you’ll be pleased to know that the 2021 RAM 1500 towing capacity is well over 12,000 pounds when properly equipped. We delve into the details about the…
When you’re shopping for a RAM truck, performance and towing capacity are typically top priorities. But which of the 2021 RAM 1500 bed sizes suit your needs best in Pekin? With the right combination of bed size, power, and towing capacity, drivers can create the perfect truck for them. With either configuration providing ample…