2021 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The Jeep Cherokee is known for sporting rugged specs and offering refined amenities. The new Jeep Cherokee is no exception, offering highlights that are guaranteed to turn heads on your commute from Pekin to Washington. While you catch admiring glances, thanks to the exterior style and performance prowess of your ride, the Jeep Cherokee interior will surround you with incredible comforts. This fully-loaded model offers the latest and greatest in automotive technology, ensuring that each East Peoria drive is a joy ride.
Along with delivering all of the creature comforts, the Jeep Cherokee dimensions will blow you away. This spacious ride is able to provide spacious seating and storage while retaining superior agility and fuel-efficiency. Thanks to the Jeep Cherokee cargo space, packing light will be a thing of the past! Learn more about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior below!
Jeep Cherokee Dimensions & Space
If you’re looking to make the switch to an SUV, chances are you want a ride that offers a spacious cabin. The Jeep Cherokee cargo space is robust enough to fit all of your gear on your next adventure. Better yet, all of that storage space doesn’t compromise the comfortable seating for up to five passengers. The generous Jeep Cherokee dimensions are well-designed to offer clever storage options and plenty of room for everyone to stretch out. Find the 2021 Jeep Cherokee interior dimensions here:
- Front legroom: 41.1 inches
- Rear legroom: 40.3 inches
- Front headroom: 39.4 inches
- Rear headroom: 38.5 inches
- Interior passenger volume: Up to 128 cubic feet
- Interior cargo volume: Up to 54.7 cubic feet
The standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat makes customizing your seating and storage areas a breeze. At a moment’s notice, you can easily reorganize your cabin to accommodate your passengers and gear. If you’re in need of secure storage, the Jeep Cherokee offers hidden cargo compartments in the floor for safekeeping.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Comfort Features
From behind the wheel of the new Cherokee, you can get closer to the great outdoors while still enjoying modern comforts. The available CommandView® Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof offers an unprecedented way to take in your surroundings. Along with that, other features that make the cabin of the Cherokee feel like home include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: Everyone has the control to set a temperature that they’re comfortable with, thanks to this feature. The days of fighting over the thermostat are long gone!
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Whether you’re trying to stay warm in the winter or quickly cool off in the summertime, the adaptable front seats offered in the Cherokee will keep you comfortable.
- Heated Steering Wheel: No more holding your hands over the vents hoping for heat. The heated steering wheel will allow you to firmly take control of your ride without hesitation.
- Alpine® Premium Audio System: Enjoy a concert-like audio experience that keeps you connected to all of your infotainment favorites from inside the Cherokee.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Technology Features
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is a supremely well-rounded vehicle. The exterior fortitude is matched in full by the advanced technology found dispersed throughout the cabin:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Inside at Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton
Now that you’re well-versed in the benefits that come with the generous Jeep Cherokee cargo space, Jeep Cherokee dimensions, and Jeep Cherokee features, the time is right to visit us in Morton for a test drive. Our expert finance crew will help you discern which model suits your wish list best. What’s more, we offer exceptional new vehicle specials for added savings. If you have any lingering questions about the 2021 Jeep Cherokee, get in touch with us today!
More from Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton
While you may be familiar with the off-road prowess of the new Jeep Cherokee, the fuel-economy ratings offer similarly impressive stats. What are the 2021 Jeep Cherokee fuel economy ratings? Below our Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT Morton team will examine the following: 2021 Jeep Cherokee Mileage Ratings 2021 Jeep Cherokee Engine Options 2021 Jeep Cherokee Performance Features New Jeep…
How much can a RAM 2500 tow? At its limit and when properly equipped, the 2021 RAM 2500 towing capacity is an impressive 19,680 pounds. Of course, that depends on which engine the 2021 RAM 2500 is equipped with. RAM 2500 InventoryContact Us To learn more about what this powerful pickup truck can offer,…
If you need a vehicle that won’t balk at any load, you need the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee. How much can the Grand Cherokee Tow? With the proper equipment, this Jeep has a max towing capacity of 7,200 pounds! That’s more than the weight of some elephants! More About the Grand CherokeeView Inventory With…